Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

HELP ASAP!

let me explain...

I have only 1 server not a cluster.

I want to be able to upload tames via transmitter or obelisk and download them within the server.

how ever I do not want people to be able to download tames from there single player session in to my server.

this happened while no admins were online someone downloaded a level 14500000 golem and same level giga and wiped about 9 tribes on the server. i even reloaded a save point( rolled it back) but they refuse to play on the server after that issue. I had steady 32 people plus sometimes and lost all but 6 and 4 are admins due to the issue,

What Am I missing?

I have enabled No Tribute Downloads, But with it on all tames even that were tamed in the server when downloading they disappear. So do imported Tames.

What Am I missing?

I have been to several servers that will allow you to upload/download tames within the server but does not let you download anything foreign into the server.

• 3 weeks later...

In my own opinion, I believe someone was able to get access to the admin codes. Someone told people the admin password to their buddies who wanted to grief.  

let me explain...

I have only 1 server not a cluster.

I want to be able to upload tames via transmitter or obelisk and download them within the server.

how ever I do not want people to be able to download tames from there single player session in to my server.

this happened while no admins were online someone downloaded a level 14500000 golem and same level giga and wiped about 9 tribes on the server. i even reloaded a save point( rolled it back) but they refuse to play on the server after that issue. I had steady 32 people plus sometimes and lost all but 6 and 4 are admins due to the issue,

What Am I missing?

I have enabled No Tribute Downloads, But with it on all tames even that were tamed in the server when downloading they disappear. So do imported Tames.

What Am I missing?

I have been to several servers that will allow you to upload/download tames within the server but does not let you download anything foreign into the server.

Maybe its too late but, Click on Advanced Launch Params and enable the No Transfer From Filtering