Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Custom loadouts (default)

Sjd6795

Ok I'm not really wanting to pay the loadout fee to have it installed for me, but I see no other option. It looks like you guys purposely set it to where I cannot modify this myself. I found this thread here https://survivalservers.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=7&t=958 and I did exactly what it says and absolutely no change was made. I also found the instance, instance_deploy, custom_loadout, and custom_loadout_profile edited all of those correct both one at a time and even tried having all of them linked together by ID's and UID's. So my question remains, can I get some support on this? Or are you going to tell me you cannot do anything for me, BUT if you pay us you will be good to go. And reading on the above link it is a problem that we cannot fix and something your developers should. So with that being said I believe I should receive no charge to edit my loadout since I cannot do it myself.

Note: I have made a support tick regarding this but after the lack of support on my other tickets (two unanswered but already solved myself) I will post it here to.

Ok I'm not really wanting to pay the loadout fee to have it installed for me, but I see no other option. It looks like you guys purposely set it to where I cannot modify this myself. I found this thread here https://survivalservers.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=7&t=958 and I did exactly what it says and absolutely no change was made. I also found the instance, instance_deploy, custom_loadout, and custom_loadout_profile edited all of those correct both one at a time and even tried having all of them linked together by ID's and UID's. So my question remains, can I get some support on this? Or are you going to tell me you cannot do anything for me, BUT if you pay us you will be good to go. And reading on the above link it is a problem that we cannot fix and something your developers should. So with that being said I believe I should receive no charge to edit my loadout since I cannot do it myself.

Note: I have made a support tick regarding this but after the lack of support on my other tickets (two unanswered but already solved myself) I will post it here to.

In your init file, or epochconfig if you have that file, copy this somewhere towards the bottom:

//Customize fresh spawn loadout

DefaultMagazines = ["ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemPainkiller","HandRoadFlare","8Rnd_9x18_Makarov","8Rnd_9x18_Makarov"];

DefaultWeapons = ["ItemWatch","ItemFlashlight","Makarov"];

DefaultBackpack = "DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1";

DefaultBackpackWeapon = "";

In your init file, or epochconfig if you have that file, copy this somewhere towards the bottom:

//Customize fresh spawn loadout

DefaultMagazines = ["ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemPainkiller","HandRoadFlare","8Rnd_9x18_Makarov","8Rnd_9x18_Makarov"];

DefaultWeapons = ["ItemWatch","ItemFlashlight","Makarov"];

DefaultBackpack = "DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1";

DefaultBackpackWeapon = "";

Oh alright not like it matters now anyways cancelled my services with them. After having a Server status: Unknown and now not being able to update and restart any settings along with the Day/night settings not working.

Oh alright not like it matters now anyways cancelled my services with them. After having a Server status: Unknown and now not being able to update and restart any settings along with the Day/night settings not working.