Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Admin commands

Magimus

Do the admin commands/cheats not work on a rented server? I can never find one type of dinosaur to spawn in any area it says high chance of so I wanted to spawn one to see how tough it is to tame. Tried a bunch of different ways but after hitting L1, R1, square, triangle I was able to type stuff in but then nothing happened the words just sat there and I tried a few different tries from a few website. Nothing happens no matter what I type. Were they taken out? If still in why does nothing happen when I finish typing.

Ok I have a couple questions for you on how you are going about this. First are you the server owner or know the admin code? If you are or do next question. Are you putting the admin code in first and click request admin? At that point you should get the admin commands box. From there you put cheat *blank* whatever you want. If you need more help my psn is Erebus025

So I rented the server so unless I need to do anything I might have missed then yes I am owner. By admin code is that the server password or something different? Maybe that’s my trouble.

I am hitting options then hitting L1, R1, Square, Triangle. Get the box at the top and typed in several things. One was just server password, other was password then request access which I read somewhere and one was password and enablecheats. Once I’ve typed any message and I hit the button next to it nothing happens. So maybe I’m using the wrong admin code?

So on your server control page on the website it says lock password. Which is the server password then it says admin password. You are typing in the admin password? You have to type it like it is. So if you have a capital letter then you will have to put a capital letter when typing on the game