Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Game.ini Wipes When Updating GameUserSettings??

Hello!

I'm renting my first server, and have been in the process of configuring it for S+, and other mods. I've been currently adding tons of engram overrides, as S+ has many non-pvp friendly engrams. Spent around 5 hours hunting down all the engram names, adding them to the game.ini file via FTP, and restarting my server constantly.

I made a small change to the main GameUser.ini via the browser saved and reset and my game.ini got wiped and I lost all the work I did removing those engrams.

Is there a way to add the engram overrides to the GameUserSettings.ini, with the browser and preserving those settings so they are not at risk of an accidental wipe? 

I would greatly appreciate a little advice. I'm hopeful I may just be able to add them to the ini section via the browser, because this FTP game.ini transfer is getting tedious and tiresome.