Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Primitive Plus Total Conversion

Kaelron

Hello!  So I have been researching things on the forums and finally was able to create a primitive plus total conversion server, yay!  

Down side is I can't seem to add mods to the server at converting to total conversion!?  Is this even possible or am I doing something wrong?  I have followed the instructions to the T!

Thanks 2rnius, I got it to work.  Then only issue I am having now is that it takes SOO long to load the server and before I get it the connection times out and then I have to load the game data all over again.  I'm becoming immensely frustrated and don't know if its the game itself that is doing this or the server.

Its known issue on primitive+ since the launch, there isnt much you can do.. The only option to make server a litle more primitive is to exlude item IDs from loading in the the server