Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Looking for Mod stacking feedback

DeezGames

We are currently wanting to use the mods:

Mesolithic Plus (Similar to Primitive Plus, but mostly just mammals / things that existed during man's early time in evolution)

Zoology (Started with Food Chains, but it was just updated to the full Zoology combo mod)

Castles, Keeps and Forts (Building Mod)

Scorched Earth Anywhere

Upgrade Station

Advanced Troughs

Now, the last one in the list, shouldn't have any stacking issues anywhere, so long as it's last in the list.

But, all of the others, in order to get their desired effects in, should probably be set up pretty specifically with regards to load order.

For anyone that knows how these particular mods work, what would be the best load order to get the most out of these mods?

To clarify on the SE Anywhere mod. We're ok with the dinos from SE being on the map alongside the Mesolithic plus dino restrictions, as it adds a fantasy element to the game to go with CKF, but I do need to ensure that Meso and Zoology stack properly, and SE anywhere doesn't break from it.

So, to finalize the request, I'm looking for;

Best Mod load order, ensuring that Zoology and Mesolithic works as each is intended, and that SE anywhere functions fully, minus any engrams that diminish the first two's intended function. Same for the upgrade station not adding anything too potent from its augments.

Ok, I think that covers it all lol. Thanks a ton to anyone taking this much time to read this!