Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Issue with eggs since last update: Ragnorok

notmarian

Hi,

We are having issues with eggs since the last Ark update (v 265.12).  We cannot pick up eggs from tamed dinos and are unable to pick up or interact with fertilized eggs that are incubating. We just walk right through them.

Is anyone else on a private server having this problem?

Thanks in advance for any advice on this issue.

notmarian

If you head over to the Official Ark forums you'll see a number of bug reports concerning this issue, so it's not related to Survival Servers or private servers for that matter. 

Edit: Just checked in my game by dropping a fertilized egg from my inventory and was able to pick it up. Not sure if this problem is exclusive to eggs laid by creatures or what causes it.

Edited by fractal_void

I too have this same issue. In fact, I dropped a rex egg today to incubate. Immediately upon putting it down, it disappeared. Total shite. The game gets more broken by the day.

We have had a few people complaining about wyvern eggs laid in the wild disappearing from inventory. Basically, you go to pick it up, it says the item was added to inventory, but it's just never there once you get the heck out of dodge long enough to actually check your inventory.

So yeah, this does seem to be an ARK issue, rather than a server issue. And it's certainly a big enough one to warrant a hotfix, so keep your eyes open for the patch notes!