Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

PvP-5X Lonely-Gamers / Active-Admins

Hello!,

Would like to invite you all to (PvP-5X Lonely-Gamers / Active-Admins) Server we are currently going through alot of changes for our files , so we can give the best experience for a 5x Server :) 

I also made a promise to myself that if we get over 20 players daily i would be doing Game GiveAways or small Tournaments in-game and rewards of $20 - $100 and all you have to do is play on the server!

I dont request donations i just want you all to have fun and enjoy the server greatly Hosted on SurvivalServers.

Once we see the server grow we will expand our slots and order more servers :)

Ive been running servers since i was at age 13 im now 21 i have alot of Scripting / Modding / and Working on Games kind of Experience. So if any issues or error happen i can sure i can fix it 70% of the time lol. I learned C# and JavaScript and im currently working on 2 project (1 on Unity [RTS-Game] and other 1 on Unreal Engine [VR-Game] ) so i also know a bit about BluePrints and C++ im still studding so my code is not clean its a pure mess but works :). Now you wondering why did you have to know that well because once modding comes around i hope to work on mods and help out to other servers for issues :).

Discord:  https://discord.gg/RARazvu( Server owners if you need help or just want chat with me you can join and do that but please all i ask is no advertising your own servers <3 )

PS. I work alot so i can fund the server no Donations needed :)