Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Cannot join my server.

henley

Hello everyone,

Purchased a server here, and had no problems getting it started and ready to play. However I cannot join my server via the browser. I can see it, but the server is saying the password is incorrect and connecting times out. I since changed the password to be nothing, it still requires one after starting up again and still has the time out issue. I have tried to stop, restart and start the server but nothing works.

Does anyone have any ideas I can try or do I now need to wait a full 24 hours before anyone can give me answers.

Thanks in advanced.

This is something you will need to put in a support ticket for.

You can do this in the top left corner of your control panel, (Not the forums here lol) and someone will check it out and get you fixed up as soon as they can.

One thing you can test beforehand though;

If it was a "Lock Password" that was the issue, remove the lock password, but make sure you keep an "Admin Pass" in place for your servers safety. The The Admin Pass is the one that defaults to "changeme".

Also, there are super useful tooltips in all of the little ( i ) icons next to each entry that help explain everything a little better, if you've already caught them, awesome, I didn't notice them for a bit there, cause I usually ignore such things, but there are a lot of really useful ones.