Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

New to SS hosting! D&L Questions

Yami

I have to concur on that, and have just tested the basic XP, Taming and Harvest settings changes via GameUserSettings.ini with success using that particular method.

Haven't gotten to the point where I need to drop points into either of the two stats I modified via Game.ini yet, but will check it later this evening and let relay what I've learned.

I have to concur on that, and have just tested the basic XP, Taming and Harvest settings changes via GameUserSettings.ini with success using that particular method.

Haven't gotten to the point where I need to drop points into either of the two stats I modified via Game.ini yet, but will check it later this evening and let relay what I've learned.

How did it work out for you, any updates?

Everything regarding changing stat progression seems to work well also.

So I personally would say that you can safely edit the PerLevelStatsMultipliers.

But just as a disclaimer, I am only a moderator, and do not speak for Survival Servers regarding technical support issues.

But with that in mind, it worked for me, and seems to be working for others, so more than likely we'll have those features built into our modify server config soon to make it easy on everyone. ;)