Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Custom command line

davmc214

I was looking into possibly creating a map and was looking at the custom command line. When I select new and preview the command line without changing things, it shows up with options added. When I add some options, it keeps the default command line and adds what I have chosen. Does anybody know how to set it so it is blank to start with?

I just added a custom command line for rMod for my server owner and when i clicked on preview it shows -mod=@DayZ;@blissChernarus at the begining and then i have -mod=@rMod at the end of the command line so it looks like it doesn't matter

Ive noticed this to, and it could cause some problems with people who have custom Mods, like me. If i dont want people connecting with @DayZ i really have no choice, its not really stopping anyone from using there own custom stuff but it could be a little bit easier ;D

That's the problem. One idea I have doesn't include @DayZ and with that in the command line, it won't work. Also, it would be good to have it without @DayZ for evaluation purposes.

• 2 weeks later...

It's an issue because no one has brought it up via support ticket. We don't have your account IDs from your forum member name.

Please submit a ticket and we'll get you up with a custom command line, if needed.