Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

How to restore after saveworld?

Use FTP to copy the .ark file to your computer, then whenever you want to restore it, use FTP to copy it back.

should i download all? all that file so heavy. my upload speed not good so. can i chose newest backup file only? i saw alot old file in there.

If you just want to be able to restore the result of a SaveWorld, you only need to download the most recent .ark file right after doing that. (The full filename depends on your map -- e.g., for me right now it's ScorchedEarth_P.ark but it used to be TheCenter.ark.) That contains pretty much everything in the game (pretty much!) so it's all you need to recover from things like "the update went badly and I need to roll back to just before the update".

If you just want to be able to restore the result of a SaveWorld, you only need to download the most recent .ark file right after doing that. (The full filename depends on your map -- e.g., for me right now it's ScorchedEarth_P.ark but it used to be TheCenter.ark.) That contains pretty much everything in the game (pretty much!) so it's all you need to recover from things like "the update went badly and I need to roll back to just before the update".

nice, tks u