Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Ark Constantly crashing after last update

Was just wondering if anyone else is have the issue of the server crashing/timing out after the 256 update?

I can log on fine after a server restart, and play for about 4-5 minutes before I get a server timeout error (this happens to all players not just myself).  Everytime I try and rejoin the server it just times out.  I go into the server control panel and restart it, i can join it again and play for roughly 4-5min again before the server once again times out.  I've tried restarting, restarting with updating, restarting with update/validate.  And even tried the one time click options of cleaning the CMD folder and the mods folder and still have the same issue.

I have a support ticket in and hopefully have an answer soon.  But any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I do get the timeout (not quite as often, but defiantely enough to be annoying).  I don't have to restart the server however I find completely restarting my ARK Client on my end allows me to rejoin.

My is not crashing,  it will not load back up.  I already put a ticket in 30 minutes ago.  It's been an hour fighting it.  Did the toggle for mods already and for the cache.  NOTHING!....   This is not first go around with servers so it not loading is not on me.  I follow directions.  Should not be this hard of a fight.

Because of the new UI several mods are out of date and need updating.  I've noticed when accessing inventory on specific mods there is significant lag and occasionally i will crash.  I suspect its just due to the new UI.