Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

flyers speed nerf workouround ?

is there any workouround in the game.ini ore are u guys gonna add a option to change it back to how it used to be regarding the flyers beeing nerfed.

i can not level up my birds on movement speed after the last update.

I sure hope we can do somethingin the ini to fix this otherwise this is a no-play deal for me. I seriously will drop my server and stop playing over this one change. I amnot spending thirty minutes flying over half the map everytime I want to gather or explore. This makes the game extremely boring to me. Anyone know of a fix for our own servers?

Kind of a wasted MOD. The Developers already said based on the Community feedback over at ARK/WC sites more than likely the Nerf will be reversed.

Although I hope this MOD might help with this: I see it fixes or helps all NEW tames. Well, when they NERF they gave back the bird level ups in other areas. If we did not use those level increases, can they be applied to existing tames? I will ask the modder over at steam. Thanks for the post.