Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Pooping Dinos!

Decided to change my settings to show my location on the map:

Connect - does not show my location - and dino's constantly pooping now!? WhatT?

I did check other posts, and I ensured my poop rate was not 0 or something insane - it's set at 10 currently as an attempt to fix the constant duces but to no avail.

Ticket is in - but if anyone knows the issue let me know :)

Cheers!

Decided to change my settings to show my location on the map:

Connect - does not show my location - and dino's constantly pooping now!? WhatT?

I did check other posts, and I ensured my poop rate was not 0 or something insane - it's set at 10 currently as an attempt to fix the constant duces but to no avail.

Ticket is in - but if anyone knows the issue let me know :)

Cheers!

The ticket system is best if you give no details , otherwise it's just a "Shitty Situation " 8-)

What details are needed? 

Which map , which mods if any , some settings in the CP affect others , some mods affect others ( but aren't always explained in that manner ) , ie , if you adjust "X" , "Y" may also be affected ........ , that kind of info .......