Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Accessing GUI, and Fixing Login

pudn79

I was wondering if there is a way i would be able to access the GUI interface in game, and i also want to log in VIA the external console and it keeps telling me the log in is incorrect, I am not that stupid i know my server IP, port, and my Rcon password..

I don't think you can access it when in game, I normally logout or hide in a car when accessing the panel.

Remember that most server changes are done when the server if stopped.

Not sure what you mean by external console ?

you can access it from in game.. Which it logs in for me using the Rcon password,but i was trying to use the BERCon tool. and i also tried the Dart Kick and Ban they posted on the forums, both of which Failed to connect to server, and yes. when i edit most of the filed i shut down server, I am a veteran server owner, these things are not new to me. except an Rcon saying wrong password when it is set in the Configs