Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

quick question on dino levels

I want to make my wild dinos just the way it goes in official island, the one i played was lvl 150 cap wild dinos and levels in increments of 5 (lvl 5/10/15 etc.. no level 12 and such)

i think i figured out how to change the max dino lvl by making the offset 5, but i still have no idea how to change the wild dino level increment.

any help is appreciated!

The dino level increment is actually a multiple of your difficulty setting. So difficulty 5 means all dinos are 5,10,15 etc. Diff 4 means 4,8,12,etc.

It's a nice easy way to know if your current difficulty setting is working properly. After you wipe all dinos from any previous setting of course.

I want to make my wild dinos just the way it goes in official island, the one i played was lvl 150 cap wild dinos and levels in increments of 5 (lvl 5/10/15 etc.. no level 12 and such)

i think i figured out how to change the max dino lvl by making the offset 5, but i still have no idea how to change the wild dino level increment.

any help is appreciated!

You need to add

OverrideOfficialDifficulty=5.0

to your gameusersettings.ini file in order to bump wild to the 150 cap.

Changing the max level should automatically also change the increment with it.

Explains why I had a level 145 Bronto pop up. She is eye candy atm.

http://ark.gamepedia.com/Difficulty

Running Dino mods can change results , GIYF