Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server Auto Restart Issue

Rawblin

Starting today (Have server set to 12hour restarts, so 1230,0030 for me) my server started to have an issue that the appointed restart time simply causes the server to stop. An additional issue is that there are no longer notifications at the 15,10,5,2,any second! marks. The server simply stops.

Any way you can fix this up Ryan?

I haven't changed any mods or anything else about the server recently, and I don't believe Ark had a patch yesterday/today.

Any help greatly appreciated :) For now I have simply turned off the auto restart feature.

Oh also, is there any way to change the automated backup interval timer for the server? I know we can change the server save time with AutoSavePeriodMinutes=. But I'm talking about the actual automated backups that the server creates named TheIsland_date_time.ark These seem to be every 2 hours 10 minutes. I'd really like them to be like... every 20 minutes. But thats just because I'm paranoid.

I had a support ticket in asking about the automated server backup interval as well. They gave me the same reply. I don't know how to ask any more specifically about the actual backups the server creates. I am aware of the AutoSavePeriodMinutes= we can modify, which is why I said it above. That isn't related to what I am asking about.

I haven't found anything about it in server configuration options on the wiki, but I also can't modify the server broadcasts before a restart so I figured it may be something you guys could change for me on the back end somewhere.

I will assume it is not possible since you guys keep defaulting back to server save interval :P