Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Change from relaxed to purist

Halveey

I don't see it. I thought it was in there, day/night that is, in our control panel. I'll be back after I get in game in a little bit and see if it is in the ingame control panel.

Edit:

It is.... Ingame you can make yourself admin and there are about 5 settings to can fool around with, "day/night cycle".

I really thought at least 2 were in the control panel here and maybe they were, but aren't now. Suggest it under the pinned control panel requests here on the forum.

I haven't fooled around with any of them yet, but.... Like so many others it's easy to think you're moving the slider in the right direction, increasing the number, only to find out, it is doing the opposite of what you want. I just have not found a web page that just addresses the control panel in game, explains numbers and the slider results. Searching on steam helps.

I'm not sure how to set the relaxed/purest setting.