Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Can't connect to server

Sealteam116

Yes, I have submitted a ticket. Just wanted to check with the community and see if anyone else has had the same issue. I have made a default A3 Wasteland server, however when I try to connect, I never actually connect and instead just sit on the loading screen indefinitely. I have made sure the server is up to date and verified the integrity of my game files via Steam. I can connect to other servers just fine, but not my server. Any help is greatly appreciated.

• 3 months later...

Sorry i know this Forum post is old but i have had the same issue with more then one Hosting company. I noticed that as well. Sorry if this reply is really late but even with hosting our own Wasteland servers it seems to the do the same thing when we use TDAST the Exe tool that a community member made. 

Getting back to the point. I was told by another hosting support member form another company said to delete a certain file because it causes this issue.

Not everyone that pays for server hosting for Games IE A3 Wasteland Know about this. 

MikeJGaming.