Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

pending server?

Matt

hi there if an admin could help with this it would be great... i paid for a server two days ago but its still pending? so ive lost 2 days of unused server even though the money has been taken from the accout, ive submited a token but no reply and tried the live help no anwer there so what is going on? it said your server will be ready in minuets but now it feels like im being taken for a fool and its becoming a waste of money, any and all comments will be helpfull, but hope to here from the admin as soon as possible. thank you for your time.

hi there if an admin could help with this it would be great... i paid for a server two days ago but its still pending? so ive lost 2 days of unused server even though the money has been taken from the accout, ive submited a token but no reply and tried the live help no anwer there so what is going on? it said your server will be ready in minuets but now it feels like im being taken for a fool and its becoming a waste of money, any and all comments will be helpfull, but hope to here from the admin as soon as possible. thank you for your time.

You got a welcome email instantly after you ordered. This welcome email includes all of your login credentials. Your server was setup instantly, as advertised.

You got a welcome email instantly after you ordered. This welcome email includes all of your login credentials. Your server was setup instantly, as advertised.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I paid for my server 2 days ago and it shows my invoice as paid, my orders as pending and in the "game servers" area is still empty I think im being taken for a fool here as my 5 tickets are yet to be answered and im starting to wander weather im being ripped off here!!! im also waiting for my welcome email's 2 days after buying the server!!!

I paid for my server 2 days ago and it shows my invoice as paid, my orders as pending and in the "game servers" area is still empty I think im being taken for a fool here as my 5 tickets are yet to be answered and im starting to wander weather im being ripped off here!!! im also waiting for my welcome email's 2 days after buying the server!!!

Hi there,

I just paid for the servers too and I'm waiting for the "Game Servers" to show up. No welcome mail either.

Someone could explain me what's going on, that would be great.

Hi there,

I just paid for the servers too and I'm waiting for the "Game Servers" to show up. No welcome mail either.

Hi there,

You just bought it today? Have some patience. There is a lot to running a service. I have never had a problem, and have 2 servers here. Sometimes there are delays.

Hi there,

You just bought it today? Have some patience. There is a lot to running a service. I have never had a problem, and have 2 servers here. Sometimes there are delays.

Hi there,

Hi again over here,

Thanks for your answer. I'm going to wait until tomorrow I guess and hopefully we can set up our server and play on it for the first time. I don't mind if it takes a few hours as long as everything's going to work once it's done. :)

Thanks in advance,

Hi there,

Hi again over here,

Thanks for your answer. I'm going to wait until tomorrow I guess and hopefully we can set up our server and play on it for the first time. I don't mind if it takes a few hours as long as everything's going to work once it's done. :)

Thanks in advance,