Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Refund of time

CBeard

Maybe not a refund of money since your site clearly says that you hardly ever give out refunds but what about a refund of the time we lost for the monthly service that we paid for? I mean I do understand that there will be issues but in the first 24 hours that I have had your servers I have only been able to log onto the server for maybe 2 hours tops. There is been nothing but issues. Could we at least be compensated for the time lost? Hardly seems fair that we will still have to pay, if we decide to even stay, at the same time next month as if everything has gone smoothly. We paid for your services and yet we aren't even able to utilize said services.

Would be nice seeing as how my server is "Staff Intervening" locked for 14+ hours now. I think ive been able to play a total of.... like 5-6 hours total in the 4 days Ive had my server now...