Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Corrupt world states tool?

delshin

So I copied my backups on windows and then ran this. My files show okay. Yet the server becomes unresponsive after 2 hours. 

So at this point I am at a loss as what is going on with the server. It will show ready and folks logged in, however you cannot connect and everyone is stuck unable to reconnect. Unless I reset the server

http://steamcommunity.com/app/440900/discussions/3/133256240732979137/

Game.db checker tool

Attention, server admins! 

In light of some of the issues present with corrupted world states (game.db files), we've put together a little resource that may help server admins quickly identify which database files are corrupted and which ones are good to fall back to. 

[cdn.funcom.com]

How to check integrity of game.db files:
  • Unzip this zip into the location of the Conan Exiles game.db file (typically <Steam Library Folder>\steamapps\common\Conan Exiles\ConanSandbox\Saved )
  • Open that folder in Windows Explorer
  • Run CheckGameDB.bat
  • Read the output to find which database files are corrupt

This may help hosts with falling back to the best and most recent state for their servers until a proper fix for the underlying issue may be applied. Thank you!
Last edited by Community Manager (Andy B); 17 hours ago