Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Difficulty Setting

EdgarB

When I go to Modify Server Config and change the value in Difficulty Offset it doesn't seem to effect the level of the dinosaurs on the server.  For Instance I changed the level to "5" and I still get level 4 dinosaurs

When I go to Modify Server Config and change the value in Difficulty Offset it doesn't seem to effect the level of the dinosaurs on the server.  For Instance I changed the level to "5" and I still get level 4 dinosaurs

I've had the same issue.  We ended up having to do a custom start command

I was experiencing the same problem and this is what I did to increase the levels.

1. Leave the Offsetdiff in your .ini there and dont change it,

2. Put Overrideofficialdifficulty=60.0 on the line under it and change 60 to what ever you want.

60 spawns dinos upto 1800 but be advised if using the Core mod, boss dinos will spawn in dinos lvl up to 4x that.

forgot to say use the ftp to change settings. I know manually changing code isnt fun but sometimes its nessessary

plus if you get stuck read the FAQ then if still having issues, post a support ticket the guys with SS really helped alot when i got my server up