Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

STILL MISSING SERVER!!!!!

tikibomber

Okay, so I KNOW someone is deleting this, but my server is STILL missing from the online server list!  I CANNOT, repeat, CANNOT share my server via web link because it DOES NOT EXIST when I've paid for it!  I just want to know what I've done wrong to fix it, not have my threads deleted because of an asswipe!

For proof of this, here's the image.  AGAIN!  Does%20not%20exist%20YET.png

I just want to fix this so I can share my server with my friends without them having to wait for me to play in order to join in off of me!

under what name ? and btw , if your friends have already been in your server , have them search it out again by searching with " my survivors" checked , no need to wait for you . Also should make sure you "claimed" your server .

under what name ? and btw , if your friends have already been in your server , have them search it out again by searching with " my survivors" checked , no need to wait for you . Also should make sure you "claimed" your server .

Thank you for replying.

First off, it's under "Will Game 4 Food"

Second, not all my friends has had a chance to join, and there's constant issues with joining ARK alone.  *Example, I have to validate all my files before I can actually get the game running because one ALWAYS ends up corrupted no matter what*

Third, I cannot "Claimed" a server if it don't pop up on the website for me to actually claim it.

Toparkservers doesn't index new servers automatically.. you have to either add it manually or wait 24-48 hrs for it to index automatically.

The server is in the main Steam list it's just the way their site (toparkservers) functions.

Unfortunately it looks like they removed the button to add your server manually and I have contacted the site owner to see what's going on there.

EDIT: They have fixed it!