Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Crafting on my server isn't working.

Hennimore

Hello,

I joined my server today to check what has changed and upon trying to craft some paper I noticed that it goes to 0 seconds left and then does nothing after that. It gets stuck on 0 seconds left. The item does not go into my inventory and I noticed that in the console log it spams this error to me when it hits 0 seconds:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Until you cancel the crafting queue it continues spamming that... I have disabled the Crafting Controller plugin to see if that was the problem and it still continues. There's also no evidence to suggest that a plugin is causing this issue either.

As is, I cannot craft anything at all. After running a validate check and even using oxide.unload * to unload every plugin installed I have the same error and issue and can confirm that it's not a plugin.

I also joined a random server just to see if it was a game bug and it's not. I was able to craft paper immediately (and anything else) so it is just my server. How can I fix this? :/

I have already submitted a support ticket and the above text is just copied and pasted from that, I just need a reply soon as it is a game-breaking bug I have and I need it fixing. :/

Thanks in advance guys!