Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server is up but no vehicles or gear spawns

I'm new to using SS so the options might vary depending on how everyone is setup.

Do you have access to Dayz Tools ? Login here > https://survivalservers.com/DayZTools/

*Make sure the server is stopped when doing this*

Choose how many vehicles you want to spawn and what damage & fuel settings, then run task :) It will show a list of maps that don't apply but find the map you have and see what the report shows.

Mine usually says 5 vehicles spawned, where they are and what state they are in and then the total count of vehicles on the server.

Good luck and merry christmas :D

I'm new to using SS so the options might vary depending on how everyone is setup.

Do you have access to Dayz Tools ? Login here > https://survivalservers.com/DayZTools/

*Make sure the server is stopped when doing this*

Choose how many vehicles you want to spawn and what damage & fuel settings, then run task :) It will show a list of maps that don't apply but find the map you have and see what the report shows.

Mine usually says 5 vehicles spawned, where they are and what state they are in and then the total count of vehicles on the server.

Good luck and merry Christmas :D

I'm a co-Administrator on Shadowwolf's server, we are running a Public Hive server so DayZ Tools doesn't apply in this situation. Far as I can tell it is a bug with InstanceID's above 8000 or so. If anyone has any other answers, we'd love to hear them (or from someone in Support).

I don't know what map or versions you are running, but be sure your client versions match the server ver. Some maps if the client ver is ahead of the server ver you won't see any loot, vehicles, etc.

For instance if your server is namalisk .60 and your client is later than that, you will be able to join but will see none of the above.