Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Self vs. Fully Managed Server Purchase question

dorkblaster

I have the same question as I have already paid for a server and the management option and haven't had any response from anyone out side of payment confirmations, and from what I read in another form topic here you have to submit a ticket for the managment option to be done. Myself if I don't receive a reply soon I will just have to put a stop payment as I feel that support is far to over worked, live support is inactive as I have checked it over a 24 hour period. It seems ticket submission is the means of interaction here and it states up to a 48 hour wait for that as well , I can understand delays in server set up but replying to a ticket or a post to ease ones concerns goes a long way in my book ....I will let you know on my server set up if it is completed in the time frame stated and if set up is complete or if I will have to submit a ticket for services I have paid for or if I am taking my business else where, good luck

I have the same question as I have already paid for a server and the management option and haven't had any response from anyone out side of payment confirmations, and from what I read in another form topic here you have to submit a ticket for the managment option to be done. Myself if I don't receive a reply soon I will just have to put a stop payment as I feel that support is far to over worked, live support is inactive as I have checked it over a 24 hour period. It seems ticket submission is the means of interaction here and it states up to a 48 hour wait for that as well , I can understand delays in server set up but replying to a ticket or a post to ease ones concerns goes a long way in my book ....I will let you know on my server set up if it is completed in the time frame stated and if set up is complete or if I will have to submit a ticket for services I have paid for or if I am taking my business else where, good luck

I received a reply I am told Chad is the person whom can help me sometime this evening on the Arma 3 management option and set up I guess their in meetings this afternoon and will be back to address issues in awhile

I received a reply I am told Chad is the person whom can help me sometime this evening on the Arma 3 management option and set up I guess their in meetings this afternoon and will be back to address issues in awhile

Well - I dove right in and paid for the Fully Managed option on 9/10. The server setup didn't complete and was told Chad would do it this morning. Nada so far (it's now early evening for me).

I know they're busy, and it looks like they have an add for a site admin to help... oh well. I hope this pans out soon. I tried another service and even though the server was setup, it doesn't work right and my last ticket with them is >48hrs old. I guess it's pretty common.

Well - I dove right in and paid for the Fully Managed option on 9/10. The server setup didn't complete and was told Chad would do it this morning. Nada so far (it's now early evening for me).

I know they're busy, and it looks like they have an add for a site admin to help... oh well. I hope this pans out soon. I tried another service and even though the server was setup, it doesn't work right and my last ticket with them is >48hrs old. I guess it's pretty common.

yea reading these forums it looks like its a common thing and conveniently they keep stalling I have already made arrangements for another hosting company to host our US server if I don't have any results soon I am not so much concerned as the server being up as Arma 3 full version releases in 1 hour and had said I would prefer to have it launch on the release and it would still be in the 48 hour time frame but if theirs a constant run around with support and getting answers but I have read posts on these forums that took 21 days to get a response on. (the "need help with my server" post is one I am referring to) . What is it we are spending our money on as I see their will be a new excuse later today pushing into the 72 hour refund time. It has been my experience good service and support build larger clienteles. and will end up taking my business else where to a more reliable company willing to take time to reply and answer questions during business hours not between study sessions

UPDATE: 10 minutes after ordering a server from multiplay gameservers whom answered all my questions while placing the order I got another reply to my ticket saying " We are working to get Arma 3 setup to the release version with came out today." and no replys to any of my questions that were in the same ticket. I am done and moving on. Just out of curiosity I wont be asking for my money back just to see how long it takes to get what I asked for as they obviously need the money more then they need valued long term customers

yea reading these forums it looks like its a common thing and conveniently they keep stalling I have already made arrangements for another hosting company to host our US server if I don't have any results soon I am not so much concerned as the server being up as Arma 3 full version releases in 1 hour and had said I would prefer to have it launch on the release and it would still be in the 48 hour time frame but if theirs a constant run around with support and getting answers but I have read posts on these forums that took 21 days to get a response on. (the "need help with my server" post is one I am referring to) . What is it we are spending our money on as I see their will be a new excuse later today pushing into the 72 hour refund time. It has been my experience good service and support build larger clienteles. and will end up taking my business else where to a more reliable company willing to take time to reply and answer questions during business hours not between study sessions

UPDATE: 10 minutes after ordering a server from multiplay gameservers whom answered all my questions while placing the order I got another reply to my ticket saying " We are working to get Arma 3 setup to the release version with came out today." and no replys to any of my questions that were in the same ticket. I am done and moving on. Just out of curiosity I wont be asking for my money back just to see how long it takes to get what I asked for as they obviously need the money more then they need valued long term customers

Fully managed is an option that means if you submit a ticket, we'll do it. It doesn't mean you will automatically get help for things you need help with.

As for the rest of your complaints - we respond to all tickets within 12-24 hours. Arma 3 updates will be done today if you have a ticket in.

Fully managed is an option that means if you submit a ticket, we'll do it. It doesn't mean you will automatically get help for things you need help with.

As for the rest of your complaints - we respond to all tickets within 12-24 hours. Arma 3 updates will be done today if you have a ticket in.