Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

DayZ Overwatch Server Problems

Fumbledore

Hello. So I rented a server, I did everything which the tutorial told me to. (I might have put the wrong IP in the DayZ Tools, If so, how do I fix that?)

Anyways, I've installed everything using the Mod Manager and I run the server, use the Connection IP and put it in DayZ Commander. It doesn't show up, the IP is there, but with 10k ping and nothing happening. Anyone that can help me with this?

Thank you.

Fumble

Hello. So I rented a server, I did everything which the tutorial told me to. (I might have put the wrong IP in the DayZ Tools, If so, how do I fix that?)

Anyways, I've installed everything using the Mod Manager and I run the server, use the Connection IP and put it in DayZ Commander. It doesn't show up, the IP is there, but with 10k ping and nothing happening. Anyone that can help me with this?

Thank you.

Fumble

My overwatch server is having the same problem....went in and changed up some motd lines, and server wont start since, sent out a ticket, and nothing yet. hopefully they resolve the issue soon.

My overwatch server is having the same problem....went in and changed up some motd lines, and server wont start since, sent out a ticket, and nothing yet. hopefully they resolve the issue soon.

I also get the message: is not responding to query when I enter the Current Activity and Stats. This is really annoying as you clearly say the server will be up and running in less than 30 minutes if we follow the tutorial. Which I did.

I also get the message: is not responding to query when I enter the Current Activity and Stats. This is really annoying as you clearly say the server will be up and running in less than 30 minutes if we follow the tutorial. Which I did.

Yea I think they are having mass issues I have talked to other server owners and their servers with this host will not start or have an unknown status for the past 48 hours. Would be nice to have some kind of live support for issues like this. We just had a nice flow of people for our server with this host. Now with the down time not sure if they are going to stick with us. really frustrating to have a service you pay for that is not working.

Yea I think they are having mass issues I have talked to other server owners and their servers with this host will not start or have an unknown status for the past 48 hours. Would be nice to have some kind of live support for issues like this. We just had a nice flow of people for our server with this host. Now with the down time not sure if they are going to stick with us. really frustrating to have a service you pay for that is not working.

I've been unable to get into my "game services" for the past 24 hours, haven't managed to get my server working since I bought it 4 days ago, keep getting problems after problems.

They did change the billing date however so I'm not losing out on the money I spent I suppose, this would be a lot worse if I already had players coming to my server

I've been unable to get into my "game services" for the past 24 hours, haven't managed to get my server working since I bought it 4 days ago, keep getting problems after problems.

They did change the billing date however so I'm not losing out on the money I spent I suppose, this would be a lot worse if I already had players coming to my server