Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Anyone with a Taviana 2.0 server ?

Richie

Hello all

We have just took delivery of a Taviana 2.0 server and wondered if anyone else here is using it ?

Regarding this Announcement https://www.survivalservers.com/announcements.php?id=31

Please follow these instructions:

1.) Do NOT uninstall or install different versions of Bliss. This will revert your server back to the older version and we have to manually update it again which will cause a large delay for both you and I.

2.) Do NOT change your battleye version or install any battleye updates. Do NOT Uninstall or reinstall any updates from the MOD manager.

3.) The new vehicles on these updates will not be available through DayZTools RunTask until Bliss 4.3 officially supports the map updates.

4.) Care packagaes, kill messages, and wrecks, as well as side chat will not function on Taviana 2.0 until Bliss 4.3 is released.

Is there anything else i can't do ?

I want to manually add new vehicle spawn points, Is it ok to add them through the DB ?

Is there a workaround for the side chat being disabled ? It would be nice to have it working

Dayz Tools also won't let me make or restore a DB backup, It would be handy to be able to do this to save any support tickets if i mess up.

Any other help or tips would be greatly recieved :)

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Richie

i dont have a 2.0 server i see other 2.0 servers taviana

My server is stil running 1.7.4.4 and dayz commander is 2.0 ?

its takes very long to update to 2.0 on the servers ? al my friends got 2.0 and the dont want to downgrade to 1.7.4.4

Hi Goldsun,

Since taking delivery of the server we now have all our questions answered, SS installed 2.0 after we asked them, If you ask i'm sure they'll set you up aswell.

2.0 is better than 1.7.7.4 but there is still no Bliss support.