Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

....Am I wasting money on time that I don't have it online?

I just bought a second server from you guys the first time it was good I got my server online in minutes not two days from the original date I bought. Now I am wondering about the time my server is unused still on pending, am I wasting money and is there an extra days that my server is still currently on pending?

I just bought a second server from you guys the first time it was good I got my server online in minutes not two days from the original date I bought. Now I am wondering about the time my server is unused still on pending, am I wasting money and is there an extra days that my server is still currently on pending?

Any server not instantly setup please contact us. This rarely happens and most likely was setup just takes a few minutes.

Any server not instantly setup please contact us. This rarely happens and most likely was setup just takes a few minutes.