Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Disconnected from Tavania

I have my server set up for Tavania but when people try to join they are disconnected right away. Our clan has no problem but it seems everyone else does. Is there something going on here or could it just be people that haven't downloaded the map?

I'm running it vanilla so there are no scripts or mods.

I have my server set up for Tavania but when people try to join they are disconnected right away. Our clan has no problem but it seems everyone else does. Is there something going on here or could it just be people that haven't downloaded the map?

I'm running it vanilla so there are no scripts or mods.

1.) Have you messed with your Battleeye filters?

2.) Are you running SS Antihack?

or are you just going by what it says in the bottom left of the screen when you're connected?

Lots and lots of people join servers then leave straight away, mostly because they (the person connecting) are running the wrong version of the mod.

1.) Have you messed with your Battleeye filters?

2.) Are you running SS Antihack?

or are you just going by what it says in the bottom left of the screen when you're connected?

Lots and lots of people join servers then leave straight away, mostly because they (the person connecting) are running the wrong version of the mod.

I haven't messed with anything. And yes I am running SS Antihack.

I've been going by what is showing in the left corner. People start connecting and then they are disconnected.

I was figuring they don't have the mod loaded.

I haven't messed with anything. And yes I am running SS Antihack.

I've been going by what is showing in the left corner. People start connecting and then they are disconnected.

I was figuring they don't have the mod loaded.