Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Stuck writing INI for the second time

psykoe

So I created a ticket way early this morning about my writing the INI freezing and the control panel locking me out with "Active task is running Your game server is currently working on task "updatearkconfig" which started 10/31/2016 14:39:16 PST. Control panel functionality will be limited until this task is completed."

They got that cleared up and the server was started while I was asleep, it was due to Steam getting stuck or something on the back end. Well I stopped the server and input ALL my settings into the INI AGAIN, and well guess what, it's stuck yet again.

I know doing it through FTP would probably work, but this is frustrating to not be able to use a PAID FOR servers control panel to edit the settings I want to edit. When I look in FTP it pretty much shows the INI's with my edits but the control panel just stays stuck with limited access constantly. So so far I bought the server at around 3:40AM central time, it's now 4:49PM central time and I haven't gotten to do a thing with my server due to this issue. What did I pay for again?

Does anyone know a way to free up the control panel? I guess I COULD do it through FTP if necessary but then whats the point of the control panels ability to edit them?

Thanks for taking the time to read through the post :(