Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Remove Manta Saddle from engrams

Tipin

I have been looking in the server config for the manta saddle engram but can not locate it to have it removed.  I was able to locate all the other saddles i wish to remove, but not this one.

I don't mind making the edit to the game.ini folder to remove it as I can see the OverrideNamedEngramEntries= section but don't know the full name of the engram to do so manually.

any help would be nice.

Also a suggestion to who made the Server config option would be nice to add the manta saddle (unless I am missing it) also I noticed there is a Saddle_Direbear and a Saddle_DireBear

Have you tried this?

OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Saddle_Manta_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=16,EngramLevelRequirement=25,RemoveEngramPreReq=False)

Have you tried this?

OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_Saddle_Manta_C",EngramHidden=False,EngramPointsCost=16,EngramLevelRequirement=25,RemoveEngramPreReq=False)

I will try this.  Thank you

This worked.  the Manta saddle is no longer in the engram list in-game.  However I did just notice the new Chalicotherium is still in the engrams.list (overlooked it before).  does anyone have the engram id name for this one?

This worked.  the Manta saddle is no longer in the engram list in-game.  However I did just notice the new Chalicotherium is still in the engrams.list (overlooked it before).  does anyone have the engram id name for this one?

What about replacing "EngramEntry_Saddle_Manta_C" with "EngramEntry_Saddle_Halico_C" ?

You can find all the engram names locally.

For Primal Earth, navigate to:  [drive]:\Program Files(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ARK\ShooterGame\Content\PrimalEarth\CoreBlueprints\Engrams

For Scorched Earth, navigate to: [drive]:\Program Files(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ARK\ShooterGame\Content\ScorchedEarth\CoreBlueprints\Engrams

In each folder, you will find a list of files like:  EngramEntry_AdvancedBullet.uasset.  The file name plus _C is the name of the engram for that item.  E.g. to remove advanced bullets add this:

OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_AdvancedBullet_C",EngramHidden=true)

To change it's defaults, add this:

OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_AdvancedBullet_C",EngramHidden=false,EngramPointsCost=0,EngramLevelRequirement=1,RemoveEngramPreReq=true)

For mod engrams, go to [drive]:\Program Files(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ARK\ShooterGame\Content\Mods and then find the folder for the mod number in question.  Each modder seems to do things differently but just search around (usually small) for things that start with EngramEntry_ and find the one you want.  In the game.ini file, the syntax is exactly the same for mods as for core blueprints.