Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Auto Managed Mods option

jvile349

has anyone actually used this option in server Adavance Launch Parameters?? and if so how did it work out for you any feed back would be awesome. like is there options i need to turn off or anything special i need to do for it

Advanced Launch Parameters

has anyone actually used this option in server Adavance Launch Parameters?? and if so how did it work out for you any feed back would be awesome. like is there options i need to turn off or anything special i need to do for it

Are you refering to the option in the Control Panel? Where it says Ark Update (Automatic)?

I keep that enabled. But I also have a server restart time, so everytime it restarts (they take lot longer) it updates what it needs to.

If that is not what you are referring to, than my bad.

I've not quite been brave enough to try it, not sure even what it does that just rebooting the server every so often doesn't do.  Would also be interested in hearing if anyone has used it.

I used this option for a while on my server, and the only problem I encountered was more of the mismatched mod errors for players, but it wasn't significantly higher. I also didn't notice any real benefit to having it turned on.  :mellow: