Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server is apparently down

Not sure if it just my server, or the whole service, but it is failing to allow anyone to join the server. When you hit continue to try and start the mission after a reboot of the server, the game just sits there, and does not show the map.

I have tried reinstalling everything, but so far nothing is working. Is anyone else having this issue right now, or just me? Also, been 4 hours since I put in this high priority ticket on my server being down, and have yet to recieve a response. If you guys are doing maintenance or working on a known issue, please do let us know. Knowing a problem is being worked on is much better then not hearing a darned thing.

DB Maitenance

We will be performing database maintenance tonight, 6/13 at 2:00 AM PST. Maintenance will last 8-12 hours.

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

I'm not sure when they'll be back up. They haven't made an updated announcement yet.

Our day of maintenance went out the window due to this .. but our server is now running again.

They update us via their twitter feed ... well, they said the maintenance was happening.

Strangely enough, my server is up.. I can see that most of the other SS servers that I've been on are still down.

I didn't do anything special, that I'm aware.

I did change my Blisshive.ext and saved it.. That was one of their solutions before. If that doesn't fix it, then I guess I'm just lucky to have my server working..

Still not working for me. It's stuck on "Stopped" and every time I click Start, it doesn't do anything. I've had way too many problems with this server.