Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

New Server problem

OK so I bought a new sever, i followed the directions EXACTLY as followed, i started up the server and the furthest i get is to the loadout page, where i can select players, units, etc.. i hit continue and nothing. I havnt actually gotten into the game yet but i can get into the lobby. I dont know what i did wrong but if a Admin would like to set the sever up for me or help me do it my self that would be awesome. Please help.

From what I am seeing with my server as well, something is wrong with their central database server at the moment. It is not allowing me to join my already established server that has been up for about a week now.

New servers are always a bumpy road for the first few days. Please be patient and document everything you do so when you make a support ticket or post here others can help. The tech team will attempt to resolve it soon. I had this email recently

Survival Servers

We are having an issue with our main database server, we will keep you updated as to what is happening. Everyone will be compensated fairly for the few hours of downtime!

We expect to have the servers back online within the next 4-8 hours.

Sincerely,

Chad (SS Co-founder)