Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

How to wipe server but not levels/exp

Beetle

Hey guys i am brand new to being and admin and need help. since im planning on wiping my server this thursday i wanted to know how to wipe everythign but peoples levels. 

other stuff i need help with is how to set up the following:

- NO DECAY

- server description

- update server without doing a huge setback for players

i use rust admin to do all my admin stuff. i can write a description through 1) console 2) on right side server info 3) server decription 4) apply 

but then it deletes even if i server.writecfg same goes with "decay.scale 0" what am i doing wrong? please help!!!!! (please takes baby steps when explaining please) 

Thank you, 

Beetle

https://www.survivalservers.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2880-experimental-servercfg-location-to-make-changes/?p=15186

This should help you set up a Server.Description, Server.url. Not sure if you have used or been using FileZilla but you'll need it. follow the steps and add the file to the folder. 

If what your saying about "Decay.Scale 0" if it works till the server restarts. then adding it to the fold you will be making for the "Server.Description, Server.url" should solve that problem also