Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

1.7.7 Update

Your FTP is blocking files I need to upload for updating my server. This includes HiveEXT.dll and databasemysql.dlls and tbb.dlls. Why don't you just give us the option to update if we damn well please? This is my server I've rented, not yours. This is my money I've put into this and haven't seen more than 6 people on my server since last Wednesday. You have server admins asking you to give us the option, yet you refuse. Your chat is never available, it takes a day to get an answer from a ticket and this forum is dead. I'm sure you've lost many customers over this. Having an empty, out of date server is unacceptable.

Your FTP is blocking files I need to upload for updating my server. This includes HiveEXT.dll and databasemysql.dlls and tbb.dlls. Why don't you just give us the option to update if we damn well please? This is my server I've rented, not yours. This is my money I've put into this and haven't seen more than 6 people on my server since last Wednesday. You have server admins asking you to give us the option, yet you refuse. Your chat is never available, it takes a day to get an answer from a ticket and this forum is dead. I'm sure you've lost many customers over this. Having an empty, out of date server is unacceptable.

I know that I won't be re subbing my server if they haven't updated this. It is ridiculous that we don't even have the option to do it.

Oscar, we know that you are all anti-1.7.7 patch, but you have to remember, this game is ALPHA. We are all TESTING this game to make the standalone better. If we aren't running the latest version, buggy or not, we are not testing it. My server population was starting to rise, but that has stopped since we aren't running the latest version. I myself was down almost 4 hours while I figured out how to uninstall the 1.7.7.1 patch from my steam install and re install 1.7.6.1 so I could just log in.

Survival Servers - also deleting everyone's Twitter responses where EVERYONE who responds is asking you for 1.7.7.1 is just obnoxious. We pay for a service, we aren't getting it.

I am almost to the point of asking for a full refund.

SS doesn't respond to forum posts (Oscar is a volenteer moderator, NOT a employee who works for you guys,) your chat is never live, and like other say, your support tickets take a min of 24 hours to respond to. My ticket was just said "we made a twitter post" and you closed my ticket.

I know that I won't be re subbing my server if they haven't updated this. It is ridiculous that we don't even have the option to do it.

Oscar, we know that you are all anti-1.7.7 patch, but you have to remember, this game is ALPHA. We are all TESTING this game to make the standalone better. If we aren't running the latest version, buggy or not, we are not testing it. My server population was starting to rise, but that has stopped since we aren't running the latest version. I myself was down almost 4 hours while I figured out how to uninstall the 1.7.7.1 patch from my steam install and re install 1.7.6.1 so I could just log in.

Survival Servers - also deleting everyone's Twitter responses where EVERYONE who responds is asking you for 1.7.7.1 is just obnoxious. We pay for a service, we aren't getting it.

I am almost to the point of asking for a full refund.

SS doesn't respond to forum posts (Oscar is a volenteer moderator, NOT a employee who works for you guys,) your chat is never live, and like other say, your support tickets take a min of 24 hours to respond to. My ticket was just said "we made a twitter post" and you closed my ticket.

1.7.7.1 was released literally a few days ago. We wait for STABLE releases. Your patience is required.

Survival Servers - also deleting everyone's Twitter responses where EVERYONE who responds is asking you for 1.7.7.1 is just obnoxious.

Uhh.. this is not even possible. There's no way for me to delete your Tweet? Not sure what you are talking about, we're most definitely not censoring anything.

This is a community ran forum for the most part. Our moderators are not a direct part of our customer service team and decision making behind releases. Direct service, announcements -- all that is support tickets, which we've been communicating with you. No one should think we don't respond because we most definitely have been.

1.7.7.1 was released literally a few days ago. We wait for STABLE releases. Your patience is required.

Survival Servers - also deleting everyone's Twitter responses where EVERYONE who responds is asking you for 1.7.7.1 is just obnoxious.

Uhh.. this is not even possible. There's no way for me to delete your Tweet? Not sure what you are talking about, we're most definitely not censoring anything.

This is a community ran forum for the most part. Our moderators are not a direct part of our customer service team and decision making behind releases. Direct service, announcements -- all that is support tickets, which we've been communicating with you. No one should think we don't respond because we most definitely have been.

Thanks to the staff for allowing us to update to the latest patch.

No problem. Glad you are enjoying the latest stable version.

Thanks to the staff for allowing us to update to the latest patch.

No problem. Glad you are enjoying the latest stable version.