Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

1.7.7 Update

According to their twitter... "There are a plethora of issues with the new build. It's not just a matter of uploading the client files either."

Well... I will say this again. They should do dual postings. Twitter is all well and good for people who use it, but for those who don't, the announcement section of this forum should be used for.... announcements?

That being said, they said they are working on deploying 1.7.7

Well... I will say this again. They should do dual postings. Twitter is all well and good for people who use it, but for those who don't, the announcement section of this forum should be used for.... announcements?

That being said, they said they are working on deploying 1.7.7

give us atleast the option to use it if we want.. we payed for it!! we will decide if its buggy or not. I payed for a server here and i'm playing on other server that is running the new patch and euhm i don't see more buggy stuff then the other patch. give me my money back.

give us atleast the option to use it if we want.. we payed for it!! we will decide if its buggy or not. I payed for a server here and i'm playing on other server that is running the new patch and euhm i don't see more buggy stuff then the other patch. give me my money back.

Oscar, the issue is that we host servers so people will play on them. Sorry to say, but 1.7.6 is buggy as hell. But they fixed alot of issues with 1.7.7. Sure, there are new problems, but we should have the option of choosing which one we want.

The problem I see here is that SS wants to have their anti-hack version up and running before they release it, but to do that, they have to break down the code. They need to let those of us that want to keep up with 1.7.7 to install the newest patch, and run without SS Anti-Hack until they release a new version (with the stipulation that they won't help with hacking issues if we choose to use 1.7.7) or stick with 1.7.6. until you guys do it.

But not having the choice is not working well.

Oscar, the issue is that we host servers so people will play on them. Sorry to say, but 1.7.6 is buggy as hell. But they fixed alot of issues with 1.7.7. Sure, there are new problems, but we should have the option of choosing which one we want.

The problem I see here is that SS wants to have their anti-hack version up and running before they release it, but to do that, they have to break down the code. They need to let those of us that want to keep up with 1.7.7 to install the newest patch, and run without SS Anti-Hack until they release a new version (with the stipulation that they won't help with hacking issues if we choose to use 1.7.7) or stick with 1.7.6. until you guys do it.

But not having the choice is not working well.

Steam did something stupid and updated my client to 1.7.7.1 update. DayZ commander is returning an error for me now when I try to go backwards to the 1.7.6.1 software, saying that it cannot install it. So now, my SS is completely unplayable. It will not let me connect to my 1.7.6.1 server with the 1.7.7.1 update installed.

Push this update NOW please. I don't care if it is buggy like you say it is, I want the latest version.

Steam did something stupid and updated my client to 1.7.7.1 update. DayZ commander is returning an error for me now when I try to go backwards to the 1.7.6.1 software, saying that it cannot install it. So now, my SS is completely unplayable. It will not let me connect to my 1.7.6.1 server with the 1.7.7.1 update installed.

Push this update NOW please. I don't care if it is buggy like you say it is, I want the latest version.