Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

DMS missions

jebclicker

Hey all,

Figured I would ask here before submitting a ticket. Does anyone have experience using DMS missions for exile servers?

I followed all the steps. Created the a3_dms.pbo from the a3_dms folder. Didn't change any settings(although I have looked to see for any obvious errors). Moved a3_dms.pbo to @ExileServer and then the addons folder. I've also followed an additional step to create two folders to put the pbo file in. I've done that in combination with setting launch parameters.

Lots of trial and error, and I still can't get on the server.

At the point if I just leave the pbo in the Addons folder and start the game nothing happens.

If I add launch parameters it does not allow my server to load.

Thanks,
Jebclicker

If you add the a3_dms.pbo into the @exileserver/addons folder you won't need to add any parameter line as the server will auto call from that folder by default. Simply adding it in will allow it to be read. Might check the servers RPT file to see if any errors are popping.