Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Hard soon Genesis Long Term NO WIPES hard server. 6X Dino Difficulty, 2XEXP, 3X Taming, 2X Spoil rate, and more. Center map

Pretty much, started a new server I am renting, will likely rent for up to a year or so, will expand to 30 slots if enough go onto it and if it gets popular enough ill start accepting paypal donations which will be found in the MOTD at a later time. Its close to vanilla as possible, with additional levels that will take time to get, I custom make the levels beyond 96, exp is set to 1.5X and difficulty is at 6X so expect dinos of up to level 200+. This is meant to be a challenging server and I am hoping to see some PVP action on it at some point. 

The server is now nearly a month old, and at least 10 people have left their marks on the map.  

We currently have anywhere from 2 to up to 9 players on daily. Most are friends, a couple are unknown players but pretty much anyone can come in.

RPers are welcome to it as well. 

http://toparkservers.com/server/167.114.208.118:19216is the server link. Simply click the blue link while on steam or in ARK and it will log you into the server. 

Though alternatively, you can click this http://steamcommunity.com/app/346110/discussions/10/358417461604025387/and it will have a list of the mods needed with direct links as well, incase you have trouble running the game and having it install the mods for you, you can use this to get the links to the mods you need to simply subscribe to. I really highly suggest this so you can get the mods you need up and running before trying to join. Otherwise you may constantly Disconnect out while trying to download the mods thru the game. 

Only rules is to not grief, dont cheat, Admin Tribe members which consists of myself, and two others, cannot do anything to impede you, I am the only one with commands so no one gets special treatment, the two in admin tribe cannot attack you, but can defend themselves if attacked, they cannot however claim resources or spots unless they built upon it already otherwise, basically, the two sacrifices the ability to PVP or claim territory in exchange for being unable to be PKed against. 

Otherwise, your free to do whatever you want. The server runs on 3.7 GHZ Xeon Processors, the latest ones, and 128 Gigs of Ram. Its based in North Carolina so those living closest to it will have the best ping rate. 

For fairness, tribe member max capacity for differing tribes is set to 10. If the server expands greatly and I get enough donations later down, Ill expand that to 15. Likely when max capacity reaches 60+ for the server. Let me know here or ingame if I am on, any questions you may have.

I recommend spawning at North Tropical Island. Thats where most starts off at, and is the safest part of the Center. Stats of the server are. Also the server is always on, even when no admins are on. I will however say that any hacking or cheating found the offender will be banned the first time for it. No exceptions. 

The Game Stats are as follows. 

NewMaxStructuresInRange=9000
DifficultyOffset=2.000000
XPMultiplier=2.000000
DayCycleSpeedScale=0.500000
DayTimeSpeedScale=0.500000
NightTimeSpeedScale=0.800000
TamingSpeedMultiplier=3.000000
HarvestAmountMultiplier=2.000000
HarvestHealthMultiplier=2.000000
PerPlatformMaxStructuresMultiplier=1.000000
MaxPlatformSaddleStructureLimit=60
StructureResistanceMultiplier=1.400000
DisableDinoDecayPvE=false
ResourcesRespawnPeriodMultiplier=2.500000
PlayerCharacterWaterDrainMultiplier=0.800000
PlayerCharacterFoodDrainMultiplier=0.800000
DinoCharacterFoodDrainMultiplier=0.700000
PlayerCharacterHealthRecoveryMultiplier=1.500000
DinoCharacterWaterDrainMultiplier=1.000000
GlobalVoiceChat=false
ProximityChat=false
NoTributeDownloads=true
PreventDownloadItems=true
PreventDownloadDinos=true
PreventDownloadSurvivors=true
AutoSavePeriodMinutes=90
ServerCrosshair=false
ServerForceNoHUD=false
AllowThirdPersonPlayer=true
AlwaysNotifyPlayerLeft=true
DontAlwaysNotifyPlayerJoined=true
ShowMapPlayerLocation=true
ServerHardcore=false
KickIdlePlayersPeriod=10000
MaxNumberOfPlayersInTribe=2
BattleNumOfTribesToStartGame=15
TimeToCollapseROD=9000
BattleAutoStartGameInterval=60
BattleSuddenDeathInterval=300
MaxTamedDinos=4000
EnablePVPGamma=true
SpectatorPassword=
AllowFlyerCarryPVE=true
ClampResourceHarvestDamage=false
AllowCaveBuildingPvE=true

Please vote for my server if ya like. Let me know if any questions. Four mods will be placed in but should download to you automatically upon joining the server. And yes, Genesis will be on once certain server conditions are met. Will explain below. BE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE TO THESE MODS TO MAKE GETTING IN ALOT EASIER!
Current Mods in Place are: Bridges, Advanced Architecture, Middle Ages and Corpse Finder. Will place Genesis in once conditions have been met on the server. 

Will place in Bush People Bases once the author places in a easy to configure Ini file. Its too unstable atm and I dont like how the loot obtainable from it is so easy to get an highly OP item. 

UPDATE 7/18/16: As of today, level cap raised to 185, it will take over 8 Million exp to reach this cap. So yes, this is a very long term server, I expect to keep it up for at least 2 years. More depending on how the game evolves. Furthermore, as of now yes, Annunaki Genesis will eventually be placed in, right now, I am giving the chance for all players who want a long term server, to come in and gain as many levels and preparation possible done. Due to Genesis and the increased difficulty from its default, I will eventually raise max level cap over time to a maximum of 250. Furthermore, Health, Oxygen, Weight and Crafting speed, gets double points. For example. Health per point is usually 10. Now its 20. This is so to make the eventual mod more feasible for players.

The mod will not go into place, until one player manages to obtain trophies from the 3 mega bosses, and a Titanosaur, and possibly a hidden 5th depending on certain factors. Once a player has met all this, the Mod will then be installed. 

I as an Admin, cannot give any assistance or help, or PVP whatsoever as an admin. But as a normal player when not doing admin duties such as making special events and such, I can help out those in need as a normal player. I will never destroy other players things, nor abuse my powers in anyway to give me any sort of advantage, those in my tribe once again, sacrifice their ability to PVP or direct how the world evolves, for protection against PVP, and will only PVP if being attacked on, thus defending themselves, they receive no special items, no special tames, absolutely nothing, and they retain the right to leave Admin tribe thus forfeiting all their tamed dinos, in exchange for being able to be alot more involved with the server. 

Keep in mind, I will expand the server to 30 slots and beyond, depending on the player activity average that the server tracks for me. So bring your friends, do what pleases you. 

If any questions please ask here.