Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Anu Genesis and Difficulty mods.

Alexandrious

Needed to know something, now these mods mess around with the level cap of the game, but survival servers has an the config set to be able to custom create these levels, if I installed any of these types of mods, would it screw up what I have set?

Annunaki sets the max wild level for dinos to 600 player level should be whatever you set it to in your configuration or game.ini file Also it allows you 200 levels on a dino after you tame them unless you set your config or game.ini differently. My servers i have Genesis running but have a max player level of 900 max wild dino level of 600 and can level tamed dinos 900 levels after tameing.

Here is an example of what i'm talking about from YouTuber Meatylock's Game.ini

http://pastebin.com/vy2e57bw

Annunaki sets the max wild level for dinos to 600 player level should be whatever you set it to in your configuration or game.ini file Also it allows you 200 levels on a dino after you tame them unless you set your config or game.ini differently. My servers i have Genesis running but have a max player level of 900 max wild dino level of 600 and can level tamed dinos 900 levels after tameing.

Here is an example of what i'm talking about from YouTuber Meatylock's Game.ini

http://pastebin.com/vy2e57bw

What are the exp gains like on Genesis? How much more is everything worth compared to vanilla?

What are the exp gains like on Genesis? How much more is everything worth compared to vanilla?

Exp gains are as you set them in your .ini however, this obviously means the high level and "uber" dinos are going to grant a LOT of xp if killed/tamed compared to vanilla dinos. As far as gathering, passive and crafting those are pretty much still controlled by you.