Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Bliss ID

I believe your Bliss ID is the name of the database your configuring.

For example:

Where it says >> Dayz2(your name) on the left hand side, with all the different maps - That's your ID.. I'm assuming..

Where it says >> Dayz2(your name) on the left hand side, with all the different maps - That's your ID.. I'm assuming..

I tried that. It requires a number I believe.

Do you need this for Wolfs building tool?

Yes.

Well, man..

I don't know if this is exactly the way they want you doing it, but my old number still works..

I really don't mind if others use my ID, considering no real credentials are put at stake when using it.

My name - bliss_2116

I suppose it's not really abusing anything. There's no password protection for it..

>_<

Just been talking to our server base builder who uses this, he said he puts in bliss_*XXXXXX* , then changes that to the database name in the outputted text file.

Hope that makes sense to you.

It is pretty much your username yes. If you log into phpmyadmin (link should've been in your welcome email) it'll be the name of the database you use (normally name is on the left with the list of databases).

I don't do it myself so I can't give you more detailed instructions I'm afraid.

Just been talking to our server base builder who uses this, he said he puts in bliss_*XXXXXX* , then changes that to the database name in the outputted text file.

That works for me. Thanks!

I was not able to run the sql code but i can read it well enough to manually input the info and do what i need. Much appreciated guys

That works for me. Thanks!

I was not able to run the sql code but i can read it well enough to manually input the info and do what i need. Much appreciated guys