Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Stuck on Loading

Waiting for over an hour, just started renting this server, is this a common thing with newly rented servers? Because yea, made some changes using the tools, then I restarted, and its been stuck on a yellow bar with loading written in it for over an hour now. Ticket Number is 

#789353 thankyou.

its been stuck on a yellow bar with loading written in it for over an hour now..

If your talking about the colored bars on the Server Details section of your control panel then you have to reload the page for those to change. They don't update when the server becomes "Started" and "Ready!" It's been like that for me since I've owned my server. Hope this helped. 

Same problem as op stuck on loading not going to green ready to join been over 2hrs now tried to update read all stickys on the forum and nothen seems to have worked put in a ticket hopefully they get to it sooner then 24 hrs