Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server Not Working

I tried to join my server today but I keep getting a message that says " Please ensure the server you are attempting to join is running the latest version of all Mod content" I have run the server update and I keep getting this message. I even took off all mods and restarted the server. I still got this message. I have selected "Yes, run update/validate" Now what is odd is that before when I would update the server, or do something in the "Modify server config" option it would take several minutes to load it, now every time I restart the server or try to update it it's instantaneous. Almost like it really isn't updating. I have tried stopping the server with the "Stop" button but it still tells me it is "Started" and "Ready" and Top Ark Servers show's it as online. Even after refreshing the page after I have clicked stop.The server no longer shows up in my favorites on the Ark Server list. Survival Launcher can't find it also. But still shows up on my favorites server list in steam. ARKON can connect with no problem. Please help. Thank you. My Game Server ID is #19121

This is related to some unexpected maintenance performed this afternoon. It's largely fixed now but we'll answer support tickets with any remaining issues.

Ahhhh, Thank you for responding  :wink: