Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Unable to query server info

Hello, 

Back when I first purchased a server thru this service, my boyfriend and I already had nothing but issues trying to figure out how to find and login to our server. We could never pull it up thru the unoffical list, and our server has no password.  We called it Dickbutt so that it would be easy to find.

After a while now I offered a friend who lives in another state to join our server. I first tried by using the share button, and he said it was unable to query info for the server, even tho I just freshly restarted the server and it was ready to go.

We then tried the survival launcher, and it was unable to find our server

we THEN tried to use it thru the Run command. After figuring out his paths it launched the game, but then yet again claimed it was unable to query the servers info.

Our server has no whitelisting, no passwords, and no other people with access to the control panel other than myself and my boyfriend.

We could really use some help. The server is freshly patched and the games are the same update, we can't figure out what's wrong.

Edit: the only way my bf and I have been able to get into our server is by running Ark in the background and then both of us launching it from the control panel.