Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Leech and Diplodocus not spawning

No matter what I do, these creatures haven't started showing up on my server yet.  The engrams have, but not the creatures.  I've destroyed wild dinos several time, and have made sure that the server is up to date.  I'm beginning to wonder if it has to do with when I changed over from The Center map being a mod to the drop down.  Perhaps it's stuck in the mod version?

I've also had some weirdness about version numbers.  Like my server said it was 242.5 while official servers were saying 242.4.  Then was at 242.6 before official servers were.

Also, the Survival Servers label is still on my server's name.

Should I submit a ticket for these?

Hi, ty for your reply.

In reply to the email, I did update the server as requested, cleared the wild dinos, also we went around and killed everything off manually.  Still have the problem.  I also checked with the mods that I have in the workshop and have found no such problem so far.

I'm reiterating my reply in the ticket, just in case:

(Ticket #233699)

I updated the server.  Cleared the wild dinos, and still have the problem.  I'm wondering if it's sitting on the mod version of the map because when I first log into my console I see the custom launch parameters window and checkbox, but then after the page is completely loaded, they're gone.  This server was on the Center map (mod version) before wildcard made it theirs.  It used to be on the custom launch parameters.  That was how I was able to get Survival Servers off of the name too.  Since I swapped it over to the Center map in the drop down map selection (and unchecking the custom launch parameters box), it's gone back to having Survival Servers on the name.  I'm thinking it's trying to follow the custom launch parameters which weren't erased.  I see my old custom launch parameters that I had in the custom launch parameters window before it disappears while loading the console web page.