Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Question about the control panel changes (new map select)

After the update for new maps to the control panel went live the custom launch parameters checkbox vanished. My server now starts with the the parameters i had set and I cant figure out how to switch it back to not using the parameters that were set with that box. Any ways to reset it back to what it was?

I noticed when I purchased my server yesterday that the custom launch parameter checkbox wasn't on my control panel either. Had the same issue with the Conversion ID section as well. 

I noticed when I purchased my server yesterday that the custom launch parameter checkbox wasn't on my control panel either. Had the same issue with the Conversion ID section as well. 

This is exactly how it is supposed to be. If you want to run a conversion, a different map then our drop downs, or need to use the custom launch params line for any reason you need to go with the Custom map. It's basically as easy as switching to that and things are the exact way they were before the change. :)

No you don't have to. By default Custom is on The Island.

It's basically how the control panel was before we added in the map switcher.

Yes multihome is your IP. If you click the info box next to the custom launch parameters you will see the information for each variable in the custom launch parameter.

Perfect.

So updated settings.

Added Conversion Mod ID to the slot, left map ID blank.

Do I need to have a custom launch to run my server now or is that only if I want to change a lot more?

Perfect.

So updated settings.

Added Conversion Mod ID to the slot, left map ID blank.

Do I need to have a custom launch to run my server now or is that only if I want to change a lot more?

This is separate question related to custom modding. There's a sub-forum there with a recent thread discussing Primitive Plus (which is a total converion) you can look at.