Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Cannot Run Annunaki

So for starters I've read some of the troubleshooting guides out there, but admittedly not all. 

So far I've FTP'd into the server and deleted all of the mods and reinstalled Annunaki and Valhalla. Valhalla loads, floating islands and all. Annunaki appears to load, subs and downloads the mod when you join the server. However, once loaded, and enabling cheats, I can settimeofday and enable god mode but I cannot spawn Annunaki creatures or find them, and passive tames don't exist. So, it doesn't work as far as I can tell. 

Screenshot shows the mod is detected, it's just not functioning. 

Launch Params:

/Game/Mods/504122600/Valhalla?Multihome=192.198.87.58?Port=17115?QueryPort=17116?SessionName=GameRageReviews.com?MaxPlayers=30?listen?ServerPassword=?ServerAdminPassword=<ADMIN REMOVED>?RCONEnabled=True?RCONPort=17117?AltSaveDirectoryName=SavedArk17171?ModMapID=504122600

post-3724-0-28841800-1463518676_thumb.jpg

post-3724-0-00502000-1463518878_thumb.png